Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mexico Roundup

Here's a collection of the blog entries I wrote about my trip to Mexico last month.

Days One and Two: Arrival in Tlaquepaque
-Greetings from Mexico

Day Three: Tonala and Tlaquepaque
-Monday in Mexico

Day Four: Tonala and the highway

Day Five: Guadalajara

Day Six: Tonala

Day Seven: Lake Chapala


Where I stayed:

Project Amigo:

Mexican folk art:

Assorted features:

I'd like to thank all the great people I met for making my trip unforgettable. Thank you, as well, to everyone who read my entries. I'm looking forward to documenting my next trip for you!

Addendum 8/15/08: To get another perspective, see my friend Irene's blog, http://picturepoet-irene.blogspot.com/ -- particularly, her account of our failed trip to Tequila.

5 comments:

alexlady said...

great idea to group all of the posts!

Holly said...

Thanks, Alex!

Anonymous said...

Having all the (related)links in one page is really efficient. I mean viewers/readers would love it like this. Great idea. Great blog!

Holly said...

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like it!

Perth Hotels said...

Mexico sure a nice place to travel, I have fun reading you blog regarding your travel in Mexico. Now I know what places should I'll visit in Mexico.