Saturday, January 10, 2009

December 2008 Guatemala Trip Roundup

I still have three more days to write about in our Guatemala trip recap. Here's a taste of what's coming up: horseback riding above Lake Atitlan, the gorgeous drive to Antigua, staying at the legendary Casa Santo Domingo (!), and a coffee plantation tour with As Green As It Gets. Plus, Michael, still needs to do his guest post on the veterinary clinic in Solola.

For now, here's a summary of the posts I have already written:

External Media:
December trip participants, I would love to link to your roundups on this page! Please send me your link, and I will post it here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend.. Nice post.. Visit my blog and post your comments.. I have added you to my blog roll.. Hope you too will do the same.. Take care... Keep in touch mate!!!Also visit http://starbozz.wordpress.com and post your comments..