To my faithful readers, thank you very much for following my Celebration of Food feature the past two weeks. To those who have just stumbled upon my blog, this is a recap of my posts celebrating the joy of food and raising awareness for the global food crisis.
Here are the links to my Celebration of Food posts.
My intro to the series:
Stories about food:
- Kellari Taverna -- let your imagination take flight
- An airport food experience with CLASS!
- Food dreams in New York
- Tantalizing tapas -- the real experience
- Flavors of Guatemala
- An ode to bread
- The August that changed my food life
Resources and tools about hunger:
- How to find a hunger-related charity
- Fighting hunger in the Philippines
- Recommendations from friends
- Recommended reading
If you haven't made a donation to your favorite hunger-related charity, it's not too late! While my series on this topic is ending for now, the food price crisis is not. Please remember that!