Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Your response is requested!

I can't believe it, but this is my 100th post! I started this blog March 13th of this year in response to my involvement with the great organization, Mayan Families, and as a way to start making a change in my own life. And here I am now!

I would like to thank my readers very much for taking the time to peruse my posts and features. I really appreciate all of the comments and emails I have received. They have kept me going and encouraged me to be the best blogger I can be for you.

Now I'd like to take this opportunity to solicit your feedback. What do you like? What don't you like? What would you like to read here? As I get ready to start my next century of posts, I would really appreciate your thoughts, so I can better tailor the content to my readers' needs and desires.

Please leave me a comment or email me at gonnamakeachange@gmail.com. It would mean a great deal to me.

Thank you again for reading! I've got some exciting features in the works for the weeks ahead, and I can't wait to share them with you!

No comments: