Saturday, April 26, 2008

Painting


Oh boy, I had no idea how much work painting entails! My brother, Greg, and his girlfriend, Maggie, stopped by our condo today to check it out. And despite not being dressed down for the occasion, they were so kind as to help us paint our living room. They even brought cookies!

We still have lots and lots left to do: another coat of paint for the living room, then the wood trim, and then painting the bedroom, plus installing the new bathroom vanity and accessories, etc., etc. But at least it's a start. And Michael has finished putting the handles on all of the kitchen cabinets and drawers.

I can't wait to live in our new home! It will be nest-like, not warehouse-like, the way our current apartment is. I am definitely through with loft living - I can't wait for doors!

No comments: